Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Gossip Girl"

I realize most people haven't been watching "Gossip Girl" due to the confusing/frustrating/unnecessarily dramatic storylines, but because I have an undying love for Leighton Meester (And the fact that I constantly tell myself "I am Blair Waldorf. Blair Waldorf is me." when times are tough), I still watch it. Pictures of an upcoming episode "All the Pretty Sources," which is set to air November 21, have been released and I think I love Blair's dress. She looks cute and pregnant (Kinda?) which I am trying to tell myself is okay. I love the color and the bow and the sequins. I love it all. But we're not even going to discuss Blake Lively's whole wardrobe. I don't know what is going on with it this season. Gosh. I can rant for hours about this show.
(Via Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment