Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chanel vs. Tom Ford

Chanel and Tom Ford have released new fragrances this season and I must say, I am quite eager to ask for a sample of them. That's my new thing. I'm on a mad hunt for a new scent, so I am constantly asking for fragrance samples. I encourage you to do the same, it's very helpful. Chanel is adding their new fragrance, Jersey (Which is a really boring name for them, in my opinion), to their Les Exclusifs collection. Evidently it has notes of lavender, vanilla and white musk. So, it kind of sounds amazing. Tom Ford's Violet Blonde (I'm sure you've seen the advertisement, it's kind of amazing) has notes of violet leaf, musk and suede. I'm not sure how I feel about that one, but we shall see. I'll be visiting Nordstrom or Bloomingdale's and getting back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment