Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lady Gaga Clothing Line?

Word on the web is that Lady Gaga is teaming up with her sister, Natali Germanotta, to create a clothing line. Now, I know what you're thinking. Lady Gaga has a strange and demented idea as to what "clothing" is. But she knew you were going to say that and it's been clarified, this line will be "relatively normal and wearable." I feel like the word people are reading over is relatively. Let's dissect that word, shall we? Relatively: Viewed in comparison with something else rather than absolutely. So, relatively normal probably means it will be hella weird still. But oh no. It will be classic. Apparently she wants to "'remodel the styles of classic icons from the past, for example, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, and Katherine Hepburn' BUT the glamourous styles will each come with a twist - like the white Marilyn dress made up in kinky rubber." First off, I hate that they described rubber as kinky. Rubber is hot and uncomfortable, not kinky. Also, Grace Kelly? Do not, for the love of everything good, sweet and holy in this universe, do not drag my Grace Kelly into this. I just don't understand what is going on. I am nervous to see this. And by nervous, I mean dreading it. Because you guys, what if I... Like it?...
(Via Glamour)

No comments:

Post a Comment