Monday, August 22, 2011

Jessica Chastain

Today I decided I officially have a little girl crush on Jessica Chastain. With that being said, naturally I really like her spread in InStyle's September issue. She looks stunning. Goodness, I really like her right now. Can I go see "The Help" and "The Tree of Life" right now? Okay, great, thanks.
This is my favorite. The dress is beautiful and her hair is magnificent. Oh my heavens, it's beautiful. And I am now determined to find her eyeshadow.
I TOLD YOU. Gucci is such a fashion whore right now. Rosie Huntington Whiteley wore this Gucci dress in June to the Moscow premiere of "Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon." I still love this dress though. Like, a lot.
Surprisingly this color looks really great on her. I'm telling you, guys. I'm really excited about her newfound fame.
I STILL think this color (and this dress) looks gorgeous on her. This is the same Oscar de la Renta gown she wore for the LA premiere of "The Help." I am okay with this fashion repeat because a) It's the same person and b) They didn't show the whole dress in this picture so it's not as easy to recognize, but I don't have a life so naturally I noticed it right away.
This shot reminds me of Leighton Meester's InStyle UK March 2010 photo shoot. The shot is the same and the light color of the dress is similar to the dresses in Leighton's photo shoot. Thank goodness it's not actually the same dress though.
Even this yellow looks great on her. I feel like half the colors she wears shouldn't look good on her, considering she's a red-head and all, but for some reason, they work. They all work.

No comments:

Post a Comment