Saturday, July 16, 2011

Supercalifragilipstick

Oh. My. Gosh. I am obsessed with this idea. Okay, let's backtrack. I'm obsessed with Kate Spade. Absolutely, completely enthralled. I stalk Kate Spade NY's Instagram because I literally cannot get enough of the cute, dainty, simple and classic stuff she posts. I haven't the slightest idea who posts them, their PR girl I'm assuming, but I want her life. I want to be her! Anyway, Kate Spade has teamed up with Poppy King (An Australian lipstick maker) to create a makeup line. The lipstick is called, wait for it, "Supercalifragilipstick." I just threw up Care Bears. (Ha I'm trying to use that phrase and hoping it'll catch on. I read it the other night and almost threw up Care Bears myself. It's so funny. That and it was like, 1 AM so at that point pretty much everything is funny). It is the cutest name for a lipstick I think I've ever heard. Oh good heavens, I love it. I absolutely love it. Kate Spade will also be releasing cosmetic bags soon. I am so excited, I will start lining up right now. Although, that would be weird considering the lipstick debuts in September. And at only $24, please count me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment