Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ryan Gosling

You guys, I must admit that I already have my wedding planned to Ryan Gosling. My dress is Oscar de la Renta, his tuxedo is Gucci, etc. It's going to be beautiful and while the paparazzi will try to interrupt it, we will keep our marriage a secret until they see the Tiffany's ring on my finger. I mean, what? I don't know. You are. Well, now that I rambled about my future (possible) wedding to Ryan Gosling, let's talk about how incredible he looked last night during his visit to "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon." Oh, he is so pretty I want to cry. And call me crazy, but I love his loafers sans socks. And can we talk about how cute his dog is? The fact that he brought his dog is just too much for me to handle. I love him, you guys. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment