Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Miu Miu Presents Lucrecia Martel's "Muta"

A lot of celebrities came out last night to the Lucrecia Martel's "Muta" presented by Miu Miu event last night and I am pretty impressed so far. This will be a week of pretty, pretty clothes. I can feel it already. Well and plus, I love me some Miu Miu always.
Of course Miu Miu's newest face, Hailee Steinfeld, made an appearance last night. She looked as adorable as ever. I love her Miu Miu dress. It's very age appropriate and the color looks wonderful on her. She is just a doll. An absolute doll. Note to self: Place "True Grit" in my Netflix queue. It's embarrassing that I have still yet to see it. But either way, I seriously think Miu Miu made an excellent decision when choosing her to be the face of their campaign. It was genius.
You know how I feel about Emma Roberts and black shoes, but surprisingly enough, I love absolutely everything about this. From head to toe, it's really wonderful.
Oh my what? Camilla Belle showed up looking REALLY matronly in this Miu Miu dress. Like, really matronly. It aged her by about 40 years which is just plain unfortunate. I'm really not sure what she was thinking. Maybe her memory loss already kicked in and she forgot that she usually wears cute clothes to events...
Ah. I still really love Malin Akerman. I also really love this little white dress. It's kind of perfect. I love the neckline. It may or may not be my favorite part. And plus, this white dress makes her look tan. I'm jealous that I have no time to layout and get tan. Instead I'm stuck in a classroom surrounded by gaming arts nerds, slightly stupid fashion students (Myself not included, obviously) and fluorescent lighting. Oh, Summer I miss you so.
Diane Kruger looked amazing in this Miu Miu dress. I'm kind of convinced that it was made especially for her. I also love how she styled her hair. It resembles the hairstyles of the models when this Fall 2011 collection was debuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment