Saturday, July 2, 2011

Katy Perry

As I'm sure you know, Katy Perry is now a redhead. She has been for a few days now, but I needed to let it set it. I didn't want to furiously blog before I had time to sit here and dwell on it for a few days. But I've finally made my decision. I don't like it. I wanted to like it and I tried, I did. But I don't like it. I don't fancy the cut, it's too like "Where's my minivan? The kids have soccer practice. Did I pack their lunch?..." etc. Because you know, that's what every Mother says. Everyday. All the time. Okay, well I don't know if that's true considering I made it up. But that's why Katy Perry's hair says, that I am sure of. And the color. Oh, the color. Maybe it will grow on me, but for now I am not a fan. And that, my friends, makes me kind of sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment