Friday, July 1, 2011

Harper's Bazaar August 2011

Anne Hathaway graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar's August issue and she looks really pretty (With the exception of her horribly styled hair. I mean, what the what?) whilst doing so. Granted, it's probably (And by probably, I mean it is) to promote her new movie "One Day," which I will not be seeing due to the fact that she has a really awful faux British accent throughout the whole movie. It's annoying. It's also annoying that she's getting paid thousands of dollars for having the awful British accent. And you know it's only going to be worse in the movie considering I'm already annoyed and I've only seen the two minute trailer. Am I right? Anyways, she looks really pretty throughout this entire shoot and I'm in lust with the clothes. They're gorgeous. I'm talking to you, Alexander McQueen gown...
See? What is this hair? I do like the obnoxiousness of the Gucci gown though!
Mm this Alexander McQueen dress is perfection. Although, I don't know why there is a random boy in the corner. What is with Harper's Bazaar and their random kids? Remember last month's Britney Spears shoot? Random kids were everywhere! I don't like it. It makes me uncomfortable.
Oh no, these Miu Miu dresses are popping up everywhere. Be careful, stylists... You know how I feel about fashion repeats. Je les déteste.
I have no idea why, but the minute I saw this picture I thought "101 Dalmatians!" I don't know. It's getting late and I'm tired. Okay I know I'm officially really tired because I just stared at the word "dalmatians" for a good 30 seconds before Googling it. It's a weird word!

No comments:

Post a Comment