Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ELLE Mexico August 2011

Okay, so you know how we all agree (And by "we all," I mean the entire world) that Selena Gomez may or may not be the cutest thing to walk the Earth since I don't know, baby dinosaurs? Yeah, well somehow she managed to stun us (By "us," I still mean the entire world) yet again with her photo shoot from ELLE Mexico's August issue. She is stunning. Absolutely stunning. I love the styling of the shoot, I love her makeup, I love her hair (Seriously, I'm surprised Garnier Fructis hasn't snatched her up already) and I just love her, okay?
I want this dress. Nay, I need this dress. It's BEAUTIFUL. Her dramatic strut sure helps too.
I kind of love this entire outfit. Seriously, this stylist did a fantastic job with this shoot. I am quite impressed and I haven't been impressed with entire shoots in quite some time.
Her. Hair. Is. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment