Saturday, July 30, 2011

DKNY's Sunglass Soiree

Olivia Palermo and Jessica Szhor were just two out of the many celebrities to make an appearance earlier this week at DKNY's Sunglass Soiree in New York City. Naturally, Olivia Palermo looked gorgeous in this DKNY maxi dress, I am obsessed with color blocking, but Jessica Szhor. I literally have no idea what goes on in her mind when it comes to getting dressed like a normal human being. Her dress is a mess, but her hair I can't even begin to find the words to describe it. It's awful. I feel like she woke up frantically like "Oh my Gossip Girl you guys, I have to be at a fancy schmancy soiree in 2 minutes. Someone, braid my hair! But don't brush it, that'll waste like, too much time." And then her people did just as she said and she arrived. I hate it. She really has potential, but when she chooses to wear things like this, my faith is lost. At least she looks like she's having fun though. Or maybe she's confused. Her bangs are kind of all over the place...

No comments:

Post a Comment