Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Anne Hathaway

When I first saw the pictures of Anne Hathaway from tonight's White Fairy Tale Love Ball at Chateau de Wideville in Crespieres, France, (I only added where it was because it sounds beautiful. Ugh, I would hit someone with a baguette in order to be fluent in French) a few questions instantly came to mind. 1. WHAT THE WHAT? 2. She really took the name of this ball literally, didn't she? 3. Luna Lovegood, is that you?... Naturally, all of those questions popped into my mind and stayed there for a few hours, but after finally eating my beloved Greek salad and peanut M&Ms, (I only added what I ate for dinner because I was really crabby and it was really delicious), I have decided that I may or may not have misjudged Miss Hathaway, ex-Oscar hostess. As it turns out, I actually love her Valentino gown. I even like her hair. I could live without the crown of flowers, but you can't win them all, can you? So just bear with me for a second. Look at the dress, really look at it. Look at it and love it. Or try. That's all I really ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment