Monday, July 25, 2011

Andrew Garfield

Can we talk about my British boyfriend for a second? First, I love him. I thought I'd just throw that out there in case you're new to this blog. I love Andrew Garfield and I love Leighton Meester. They are MY celebrities. Don't pretend you don't have your specific celebrity guy and girl crushes. Second, I not only love Andrew Garfield because he's my British boyfriend, but because he's Spiderman and he still decides to wear socks with random designs on them. And he also decides to sit like this during an interview with Entertainment Weekly during Comic-Con. Oh, I love him so. I also love Emma Stone, but Leighton Meester wins by a few love heart points. I also love that Emma Stone is holding an AGarf pillow. Oh, can they please be dating in real life? That would make my heart SO happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment