Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vogue July 2011

OH. MY. HOGWARTS. I must give Anna Wintour a round of applause. Vogue has finally and officially (For reals this time, Reese Witherspoon and Penelope Cruz were close, but this, this is perfection) redeemed itself in my eyes. I mean, Emma Watson? It's about damn time, if you ask me. Really, what were they waiting for? I could not be more pleased with this choice even if I tried. I love the dark contrasting colors and I even love the severity of her hair. And of course, as almost always, I love the clothes. Oh, how I love the clothes. You guys, I'm going to write Vogue a letter congratulating them on celebrating the gorgeousness that is Emma Watson.
Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.
I am OBSESSED with these Alexander McQueen thigh-high boots. Yes, I long for them to be tights, but they aren't and I've moved on. They are just too pretty to hate. Try and focus on the detail. Breathtaking, am I right? Well , of course...
I need this outfit in my life. I love the colors. I love the Tom Ford top and the fact that it looks like a piece of armor. I especially love the Undercover skirt. I mean, just look at it. It's stunning.
Okay, well she looks like a fancy Big Bird here.
She is so freaking pretty, it's gross.
BOOTS. And boys in suits, but mainly boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment