Friday, June 3, 2011

Rachel Zoe Resort 2012 Collection

Rachel Zoe's second collection was just released and I kind of love it. It's fresh, it's fun and it screams resort wear. It also screams Rachel Zoe; from the styling down to the actual apparel. But don't they always tell people to write about what they know or take examples based on personal experiences? I'd like to think that that's exactly what Rachel did because these pieces look like pieces you'd find hanging in her closet. As always, another job well done.
I love the movement in this photo. I also love this dress, it's kind of amazing.
Okay, I know it's a jumpsuit, but it's kind of pretty. From far away. Before you realize it's a jumpsuit...
Oh, I love this. It would be the cutest little high school dance dress or going out dress or really, an anything dress. It's so cute.
I don't like this outfit at all, but the color is brilliant.
LOVE. I think this is my favorite piece from the entire collection. It's gorgeous.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment