Sunday, June 19, 2011

MuchMusic Video Awards 2011

Sweet, darling little Selena Gomez hosted the MuchMusic Video Awards tonight in Toronto and from what I am reading on the Internet, she did a pretty great job AND unlike Miley Cyrus last year, she managed to come out without looking slutty. A round of applause for you, Miss Gomez, as always. I'm really praying she remains precious forever, is that too much to ask? I want her to be precious but I also really like her whole "I'm growing up" thing. I like her new music (Sue me!) and I love her new wardrobe. Oh, other people were at the awards show too, but they were blah.
I'll admit that I kind of don't like her hair, but I adore her Burberry dress. It's so cute! I adore it even more from the back. Seriously, she's always SO incredibly cute.
Nina Dobrev showed up in this hideous Georges Chakra Couture dress. Like, I kind of hate it. It's like a prom dress gone wrong. Am I right?! Well, of course. Just kidding :) I don't know, I just really hate it.
Nikki Reed looked adorable posing with her new fiance. I even like her black pumps. What a day!
WHAT THE WHAT? I'm not sure Avril Lavigne is aware of this or not, but she is, in fact, 26 years old. And I'm not sure she knows what that means... That means, DRESS LIKE AN ADULT. In just a mere four years she will be 30. That is way too almost old to be wearing heinous outfits like this. I mean, it's just so ridiculously ugly, I'm not even sure where to start, so I won't. I just end with this... Put some real clothes on and stop dressing like a 16 year old. Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment