Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Marie Claire July 2011

Miss Rachel Green, or Jennifer Aniston (Whatever) graces the cover of Marie Claire's July issue looking cuter than ever. I mean, I adore her already, but I'm kind of loving her hair (Shocking, right? Someone lusting over Jennifer Aniston's hair?! What is this madness? Call the presses! Alert the media! Tweet!) and the Ann Demeulemeester blazer she's wearing. How does she manage to stay looking so young and cute all the livelong day? I'll never understand. Well, unless she does some product placement and thanks Smart Water for keeping her lean and thin... Oh, she's also featured with some of the cast of her new movie "Horrible Bosses" and uh, I don't know if I've mentioned this already, but I do happen to have an inappropriate crush on Jason Sudeikis. I can't help these feelings, I blame "30 Rock" for that. I blame "30 Rock" for a lot of things, actually.
You know, I'd like to take the time now to thank Marie Claire for their choice in not only cover girls, but their cover pictures. MORE than half of the time, other magazines choose really awkward and just plain unfortunate looking pictures, but Marie Claire steps up to the plate, takes one for the team, goes the extra mile, etc. (Where are all these weird sayings coming from? I just watched ABC Family, that could be the source of all this). Either way, I am really impressed.
Ugh. His dimples. I think that's what gets me. The dimples. Or the fact that my crush is so inappropriate. I'm not sure. Either way, I love him. And Jennifer, well, she looks beautiful still.
Okay, this reminds me of a shoot Tina Fey did with Vanity Fair in 2009 where she was photographed dancing to Beyonce's "Crazy In Love." No, you don't remember it? Well, here, let me show you...
My sister and I refer to this picture about twice a month. It's perfection. Absolute, utter, complete perfection.
I want her legs, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment