Saturday, June 11, 2011

Katie Cassidy

How I managed to miss the fact that Katie Cassidy was also in attendance at the CFDA Awards on Monday is beyond me. I really don't even know how that happened, but I'm kind of mad because she looked amazing. I think this is one of (Note: ONE of) my favorite looks from the night. Lady Gaga's photos from the night are still hanging out on my desktop because I have too many rude and sassy things to say about them and I'm not ready to let my words out. But for now, let's focus on the loveliness that is Katie Cassidy. I don't know why I love her so much, but I really do. This is simple and summery and sure, not very appropriate for the event, but I still really love it. And the fact that she wore nude shoes and paired this with a cheetah print clutch makes my heart extremely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment