Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kate Middleton

You know what, I'm not entirely sure what's acceptable when it comes to her name, so for time and space's sake, I'm going to call her Kate Middleton. Alright, Kate Middleton made an appearance today at the ARK 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner in this beautiful Jenny Packham gown. She looked stunning. Absolutely stunning. And if you're thinking to yourself "Gosh, Erin, this dress looks super familiar. But where? Where have I seen it?" then I will answer you, Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) wore this dress in an episode this past season. And so I know that Blair would be extremely upset that Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge wore the same dress as her. Doesn't she check Gossip Girl? Just kidding. I have to say, and I hate saying it, I like it best on Kate Middleton. For some reason, the hair stylist for GG decided to curl Leighton Meester's hair really really tight and it was oddly unsettling. Either way, this dress is amazing though. Ugh, is it so wrong that I yearn to be Kate Middleton?... Actually, I'd like to be Blair Waldorf too.
So, now I must ask you. Team Kate Middleton or Team Blair Waldorf?...

No comments:

Post a Comment