Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Elle Fanning

What the what? Elle Fanning is featured in Maire Claire's July issue looking seriously ADORABLE. Absolutely, completely, 110% adorable. I had glasses, braces and glitter eyeshadow when I was 13. I was most definitely not running around in $4,000 coats. Lucky. I literally want to put her in my pocket and take her home. She's precious.
I love everything about this outfit. From the Les Copains top and shorts to the stunning Miu Miu shoes. She's so freaking cute!
Can we make gloves cool again? Maybe I'll try doing it myself. Carolina Amato gloves, be mine!
How is she 13?...
Oh hey, look! This Stella McCartney dress is making another appearance. It was last featured on Emma Stone for her ELLE cover shoot. Tsk tsk.
I need this D&G skirt in my life. I also need these Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti shoes. I think I've just found my new "it" color. Goodbye blush, hello mint green! Or maybe I can love both. At the same time. It will be like a Leighton Meester/Emma Stone situation. Yes?
I LOVE tulle. I know I probably shouldn't but I do. I also love her pose. Look at her hair, look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment