Sunday, June 5, 2011

2011 MTV Movie Awards

Alright, I hate the MTV Movie Awards. Granted, I'm sitting in Starbucks not watching the actual awards show, but I have a Twitter and Tumblr account and I've seen enough to know that I don't want to see the awards due to the fact that: none of my favorite people are winning a golden popcorn statue, KStew is there and RPatz is drunk. I do, however, want to see the outfits and so far most of them have lived up to my standards. And plus, my two girl crushes (Leighton Meester and Emma Stone) were in attendance, so...
Yes, my sweet Leighton Meester gets two pictures. She. Looks. Incredibly. Stunning. Gorgeous. Beautiful. This Balmain dress was MADE for her. And her hair looks amazing. Oh my heavens, I love it so much. I love her so much. She's best dressed of the night, for sure. As always. Oh gosh.
Eek. Emma Stone looks gorgeous in this Bottega Veneta dress. I mean, story of her life, am I right? Look at the bottom of the dress, I LOVE it. I also love that she chose weird colored accessories, such as the reddish shoes and the orange clutch. Ugh, I love her.Sweet Selena Gomez looks adorable in this Giambattista Valli outfit. I'm not in LOVE with the outfit, but she does look really gorgeous. And plus, I love that she continues to look cute, young and sophisticated all at the same time. Well done, Selenita.
Reese Witherspoon is just the cutest. Honesty. Usually I would shun a woman, how do I delicately put this?, her age, wearing a dress this young, but surprisingly enough, she looks great.
You guys, I actually don't like Emma Watson in this Marchesa gown. I don't know why, but I just don't. I am glad that her hair is growing back and I must admit that of course she looks beautiful, I mean she is physically incapable of looking ugly, but still.
Personally, I find Amanda Bynes' HEINOUS outfit hilarious. Like, it's so ugly and such a trainwreck that all I can do is laugh because I'm afraid if I overanalyze it, I may start crying in the middle of Starbucks. Actually, that's not a bad idea considering a couple and an eleven year old kid whom I can only HOPE is the girl's brother just sat down next to me and are in the middle of making out/making fun of Starbucks whores (I am one, so I take offense to that. I get free coffee sometimes, you guys...)/making Chewbacca noises and maybe if I start crying they will leave?...
I have to admit that while this isn't age appropriate for a 14 year old Oscar nominated actress like sweet little Hailee Steinfeld, I kind of like her Louis Vuitton suit. She looks really pretty and sophisticated, but this isn't a) age appropriate or b) event appropriate. At least she's pretty though.
While I appreciate the fierceness of Nikki Reed's dress, I don't really like it.
Okay, well I have to admit that I am happy that Kristen Stewart is smiling, even if she didn't wash her hair for the event. I mean, I can't complain TOO much because she looks pretty decent. I am REALLY getting sick of seeing black pumps on the red carpet. Like really freaking sick of it. She could've worn silver pumps! Or my favorite, nude. Her Balmain dress itself is whatever though. I'm not crazy about it, but I'm not mad about it either. Eh.
OH. MY. LORD. What the what is this, Jessica Szhor? I mean, honestly? Really? This is really how you wanted to be photographed wearing this hot mess? I don't understand you. I don't understand you at ALL.
Oh, this is quite a disappointing hot mess for Miss Brooklyn Decker. Her No. 21 dress is just THERE. And she's wearing black pumps. I need to write a letter to every Hollywood personal stylist out there. This is just getting ridiculous.
AGARF. I love him :) That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment