Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vogue June 2011

It's not like she's ever going to read this, but if she does (I WISH!) I hope she doesn't take this the wrong way... I never realized just how beautiful Penelope Cruz is. Granted, sometimes I get her confused with Salma Hayek and that frustrates me, but still. Penelope Cruz graces the cover of Vogue's June issue and I must say, Anna Wintour is redeeming herself. I've almost forgotten that she threw Kristen Stewart and Lady Gaga on the cover months ago. The shoot is natural and I love the simplicity of the clothes and her hair and makeup. Just beautiful.
So. Pretty.
Her wedding ring is gorgeous. I want to go to there.
Obsessed with this Dolce & Gabbana lace-and-cotton bodysuit. It's so pretty.
This kind of reminds me of the house in the Lindsay Lohan version of "The Parent Trap." I love that movie and I love that house.

No comments:

Post a Comment