Friday, May 20, 2011

Someday by Justin Bieber

Um, I'm not gonna lie, when I saw it I actually kind of laughed, partially at the fact that Justin Bieber has a woman's fragrance and partially because when I saw the bottle and the box I immediately pictured Marc Jacobs' Lola perfume. Now that's a lawsuit just waiting to be filed. I mean, I love me some J. Biebs, but a perfume? I'm not fully on board with that. Apparently Justin's new fragrance, called Someday, is fruity, which I guess will sell considering that with the exception of me and some of my friends, most of his fans are 13 year old girls who probably already smell like strawberries, cotton candy, bubble gum and sunshine. He even said (this part kills me) "Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world." Okay then. The fragrance will be in stores next month. Good luck, Biebs. Not like you need it.
Someday by Justin Bieber
Oh, did I mention it comes with a removable charm?
Lola by Marc Jacobs
I mean, RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment