Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Marie Claire June 2011

Alright. Now onto the cover shoot. Kate Hudson and Ginnifer Goodwin are absolutely beautiful and I still have this weird obsession with Marie Claire's multiple cover girl thing. I love it, although my only problem with this is that I think Kate and Ginnifer should've been on the May cover because their movie came out in May and the "Glee" cast should've been on the June issue because well, there really was no need for them to be on the cover at all. That's how I would've done it. Except I think I would've substituted the "Glee" girls for the girls of "Monte Carlo," Selena Gomez, Katie Cassidy and my Queen, Leighton Meester. It would be good publicity, so maybe that's something to think about... Anyway, I like the whole masculine goes feminine look they have going on throughout the shoot. I'm sure that Kate Hudson and Ginnifer Goodwin can pull off ANY look. I mean, look at Ginnifer's hair. She's pulling that hairstyle off like a boss. I love it.
I LOVE the pink Rebecca Minkoff blazer Ginnifer Goodwin is wearing. It's amazing. I want it, please. And how cute is Kate Hudson's five month pregnant belly? Adorbs.
Okay, well I don't like this. It's like an oversized version of the pajama suit Barney Stinson wore in an episode of "How I Met Your Mother" a few seasons ago. (Right? Now that I said it you totally see it too, huh?)
They're just like, really pretty. And that wind machine is just adding to their beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment