Monday, May 16, 2011

Harper's Bazaar June 2011

Britney Spears graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar's June issue and she looks stunning. I'm really, very impressed. So impressed, in fact, with the pictures and the interview that I wrote a letter to the editor praising them. (Sidenote: My e-mail keeps being sent back to me, so if someone knows the actual e-mail address, you just let me know, please). The only complaint I have is the skate park theme. I don't know where they are going with it, but she looks so beautiful that it almost doesn't even matter. Almost.This is the ultimate cover shot. She looks SO pretty, you guys. And she looks healthy, which makes my Britney Spears loving heart very happy. I AM IN LUST WITH THIS DRESS. Oh. My. Gosh. This Dolce & Gabbana gown is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I want to wear this and then I want to hire someone to walk in front of me with a wind machine. Whatever, it's possible... Meh, she's adorable. And I really love this Isabel Marant dress. And as much as I love these LBDs, I kind of wanted to see her wearing some color. Like a royal blue gown would've looked great with the graffiti. Or a red dress. Red for the win. Right? Isn't the skate park thing kind of weird?... I don't know, it doesn't scream high fashion to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment