Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chelsea Kane

Okay, I don't know why I love Chelsea Kane (Formerly Chelsea Staub) so much, but I do. Although, I'm starting to trace it back to my Jonas Brothers days and I think they may or may not have something to do with it. She was on their short-lived (Thank God) Disney Channel TV show and she got to (Spoiler alert!) kiss Joe, so maybe I always just wanted to be her and I like people I want to be, so if my math is correct, (or something) I think that is why I love her. Because I want to be her. Anyway, that was all nonsense, but I'm sure at least one of you picked up what I put down (Oh my Lord, did I mention that I'm not feeling well?...). Alright, now onto the real reason I dragged you here, I hate how much I love Chelsea Kane and I hate how much I love the dress she wore this morning on "Good Morning America." Like, I kind of feel like I should be all "Oh gross! It's so weird looking. Horizontal lines!!" But I actually am kind of loving it. Oh, and I know that I don't watch "Dancing With the Stars," but I really wanted Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas to win. (Another spoiler alert!)

No comments:

Post a Comment