Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chanel Les 4 Ombres

Last weekend, one of my childhood dreams came true. No, I didn't marry Joe Jonas or turn into a mermaid (Yes, that is one of my childhood dreams). I bought my first piece of Chanel makeup. Les 4 Ombres in Spices. Or to be less pretentious, the Quadra Eye Shadow in Spices. The colors complement my sparkling green eyes tremendously and well, it's just fun sit in front of my mirror in the morning and open my Chanel case. It makes me feel so fancy. And although I felt a little guilty spending $57 on eyeshadow (In my defense, I had a gift card for Bloomingdale's), I think it's worth it. Eyeshadow lasts a very long time and Chanel is forever. Cheesy? Totally. True? Most definitely.
I also got the Chanel Brow Definer in Taupe. I really, really recommend that as well.
Right? SO. PRETTY. So chic. So Chanel. (I swear, they should hire me on their advertising team...)

No comments:

Post a Comment