Friday, May 20, 2011

"Bridesmaids" Cast

So, this is one of those photo shoots that I absolutely love but keep forgetting to blog about. I hate that. The cast of "Bridesmaids" (A movie I just saw last night and I can't lie, I had a few good laughs.) is featured in Harper's Bazaar in a photo shoot which HB describes as "The cast of Bridesmaids wakes up after a buying binge." And I love it. I love all of it. Well that and I love Kristen Wiig. I want her to adopt me forever.
I love this picture, it is all kinds of wonderful. But my favorite part is Kristen Wiig's Dolce & Gabbana dress. Oh, I love her so...
What are their purses?! I love them. I want them. I need them in my life. Especially Rose Byrne's. Can I just be her please?
Okay, I love Kristen Wiig's dress once again. This Burberry Prorsum dress is SO pretty. Well, she's SO pretty too. And she has a little hidden tattoo. The more you know, right? I love that the dress is open on the side, hence exposing the tattoo. So cute, so dainty and probably so painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment