Monday, April 4, 2011

Reese Witherspoon

Ah! Reese Witherspoon was married late last week to Jim Toth and the question on everyone's mind was "But what did she wear?!" But let me just begin by telling you that I have a love/hate relationship with celebrity weddings. I am always dying to see their dress, venue, etc. but then when they sell the pictures to People Magazine, I'm like "But, that's such a personal day..." See? Love/Hate relationship. Anyway, Reese wore a blush colored Monique Lhuillier gown and actually, I love it. I am really traditional when it comes to weddings, but considering the fact that this is her second marriage (Bite me, Ryan Phillippe), I think pink was a wonderful choice. She is glowing! I am going to look for more pictures of her dress, but for now this will do. This issue of People Magazine is out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment