Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Monte Carlo" Poster

As embarrissingly excited as I am for the new movie "Monte Carlo" aka. "The Lizzie McGuire Movie Reincarnated," I am very disappointed with the movie poster. I mean, really? They should've dressed everyone up more, they should've done something different with Leighton Meester's hair because I mean c'mon, she has beautiful hair and they should've picked a better picture of Katie Cassidy because that's not her best. They caught her in the middle of a hair swoosh! Anyway, the movie is about a normal girl (Selena Gomez) who travels to Europe with her friends (Leighton Meester, my queen, and Katie Cassidy) and ends up trading places with some royal who just happens to look, you guessed it, EXACTLY LIKE HER. Then she gets to dress up in pretty dresses, but she stays true to herself, hence the cowboy boots, and then all of the girls fall in love with cute boys, one of them being my "Glee" boyf, Cory Monteith. The end. I got all of that from the trailer, fyi. I'm really hoping there will be fireworks, a la Lizzie McGuire at the end. But I mean, to sum this up, I am disappointed with the poster. At least Leighton looks cute, if you ignore her weird hair. (Oh, and did I mention my street's name is Monte Carlo? Well yeah, it is. Unfortunately, I do not live in the Monte Carlo. Sigh).
(Via Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment