Friday, April 1, 2011

H&M Fashion Against AIDS Collection

H&M has created their fourth Fashion Against AIDS Collection and I have mixed feelings, they are as follows. 1. I like that they are unisex. That's kind of hot. Sometimes. 2. I like that starting April 26th, 25% of sales will be donated to the charity Designers Against AIDS and other AIDS/HIV projects. 3. I dislike the jumper. A lot. I mean, come on. I don't even know what to do about it. 4. I really like Penn Badgley. I decided that I want to make out with his voice. And him. But his voice is pretty dang sexy if we're just being honest. Watch "Gossip Girl" with your eyes closed for a minute. You'll know what I'm talking about. 5. I also really like the t-shirts and the scarf. The collection is pretty reasonably priced and when 25% of the sale is going to a good cause, I encourage you to spend the $13 on that shirt. Shop and save lives? The perfect combination.
YES. PLEASE.
I cannot even take Keri Hilson seriously whilst she is in one of these things. The fact that she is wearing a fannypack really isn't helping the whole situation either.
This is my favorite one. I will probably pick one of these guys up.
Like, for reals? They are ACTUALLY selling this? For people to wear? On their bodies?! Outside?! I don't understand.
I have this weird obsession with gray sweatshirts. I own about 10 and I kind of want to add this one to my collection.
EW! Not only is the color fug, but you can UNZIP THE SLEEVES. Not. Okay.
See? The scarf is cute. And I like that it has a bold statement, but wrapped around your neck, it's almost subtle. Oh, so sneaky, H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment