Friday, April 29, 2011

DKMS' 5th Annual Gala

Last night Rihanna was honored at the DKMS 5th Annual Gala: Linked Against Leukemia for her search in finding proper donors for those suffering from leukemia. Who knew, right? Rihanna, I'm quite impressed with you. I'm also impressed with her outfit. I'm actually impressed with everyone's dresses except for Miss Leighton Meester's unfortunately. But I respect Leighton for thinking outside the box again. That's why I love her, y'all. (DAMN IT! I must stop reading Miley Cyrus' "y'all" Tweets).
RIHANNA. Dang, she looks amazing. Look at her hair! Look at her makeup! Look at her dress! I love it.
See? It's not all that impressive. This Vera Wang dress was originally longer and I kind of wish she kept it longer because this is kind of an awkward length. I still love my Leighton Meester though.
I usually don't love Eva Mendes or her fashion choices, but this Prabal Gurung dress. This I love. A lot. I want to wear it, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment