Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

First, let me start by saying that I am a Disney girl at heart, so Nickelodeon does not please me in general. Second, there were THE most random people on the orange carpet yesterday. Third, ugh. I have mixed feelings about the outfits. Shall we?
Sweet Selena Gomez looked adorable last night in this Christian Cota outfit. Oh my goodness, adorbs. It's so light and fresh and fun and springy and I just love it, okay? And I am kind of obsessed with her Camilla Skovgaard sandals. They are just the cherry on top of this apparently upside-down sundae of Selena Gomez greatness. (That made sense in my head...)
This is adorable too. Everything Selena Gomez does is adorable. And Cory Monteith has my heart yet again. I mean, let's face it, I will never NOT love him. This makes me even more excited for the premiere for "Monte Carlo" because a) That is my street name and I think it's funny b) It takes place in Europe c) It includes Selena, "Glee" boyf, Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy. Ugh, can't wait.
Miley Cyrus looked wonderful in this Dolce & Gabbana gown. It was very appropriate for the event and she just looks stunning.
You. Guys. Willow Smith is so damn fierce, I can't even handle it. And I LOVE her hair. It looks great when it's not frizzy and/or green, yellow, etc. I mean, I don't like the outfit, but she's still just so fierce, I love it.
I actually really like the Gucci dress Heidi Klum wore. Not only does it have pockets, but I love the detailing on the top. She may or may not slowly be redeeming herself.
Sofia Vergara is always, always, always beautiful. Her outfit is nothing special though. I say it everytime, but I just don't like jeans on the red (orange) carpet.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's like Taylor Momsen WANTS me to hate her. Why, oh why does she do this to me? I don't even know where to begin. Stripper shoes, makeup, etc. I hate it all. And like, why was she even there? It's the last place I think she would be. I mean, honestly. T. Mom, please fix yourself.
Miranda Cosgrove's Miu Miu dress is so boring. And those shoes?! Ugh.
I still love the Kardashian girls. Always.
JOSEPH ADAM JONAS. What is wrong with him? I hate his outfits as of late. And don't even get me started on Frankie Jonas... Oh Lord have mercy on the Jonai.

No comments:

Post a Comment