Sunday, March 6, 2011

Seeing Double Part III

The fact that I need a "Seeing Double Part III" is concerning on many levels. You KNOW that I HATE fashion repeats. I just don't like them, with the exception of that Christian Dior dress I love oh, so much, I don't encourage fashion repeats. Amanda Seyfried graces the cover of Marie Claire UK's April issue and Abbie Cornish graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia's April issue both wearing a Prada dress from their Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Here's the thing, I wasn't crazy about this dress when I saw it on the runway and I'm not crazy about it on Amanda Seyfried, but for some reason, it looks kind of great on Abbie Cornish. Maybe it's because you can see her bra (or whatever that is), but it makes it more interesting. I'm not in love with straight across strapless dresses, so I'm going to have to say that this time it's Abbie for the win. Agreed?

No comments:

Post a Comment