Thursday, March 3, 2011

Olivia Palermo for Tibi

This is so fashionably late that it's almost unacceptable, but due to the fact that I love it, I am going to let it go. Tibi chose Olivia Palermo as the face for their Spring 2011 collection and I adore everything about this campaign. I don't know if you know, but I adore Olivia Palermo. I think she's wonderful. She's kind of like a real life Blair Waldorf, although Blair Waldorf > EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, of course. But still. And granted, I've only seen a handful of "The City" episodes, but she was my favorite. I didn't even like that show, but I checked in every now and then to see what Olivia was up to. So, since the show is long gone, she has been making appearances everywhere and I am quite pleased. Apparently she picked out the clothes she wanted to wear from their line and I think she did a marvelous job. I love the setting too, it's very behind the scenes and I welcome any sort of behind the scenes thing with loving arms. Or something like that. I've had two cups of coffee so far and it's only 12:00, so don't blame me. Blame it on the caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment