Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Hollywood Reporter March 18, 2011

Shut. The. Front. Door! I'm dying right now. Rachel Zoe graces the cover of the current style issue of The Hollywood Reporter and she looks GORGEOUS! Honestly, she looks stunning. From the dress, to the hair, to the jewelry, to that damn baby bump. She's glowing. And to top that all off, she was named Hollywood's Most Powerful Stylist and I could not agree more. Oh, and can we just talk about the fact that these are THE classiest, most beautiful pregnancy photos I have ever seen. Pregnancy photos make me uncomfortable. Like, do you really want me to stare at your bare stomach? It's weird. Ugh. This is bananas. I can't get over how much I love it. Oh how I look forward to the day she adopts me...
I hope they frame this in their gorgeous house. It's an above-the-fireplace kind of picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment