Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Glamour May 2011

I have a love hate relationship with Glamour's three covers thing. They did it last April, I remember because I was pissed that Leighton Meester was one of them and I wanted her to have the cover spotlight to herself, and they've done it again for May but my problem is this... I like all three of the shoots and two and a half out of the three cover girls. I want them to each have their own covers! See? Dilemma. So, I will have to come to terms with the fact that Ashley Greene, Freida Pinto and Emma Stone grace all three covers of Glamour's May issue. I do love the fact that the shoots are all relatively the same. It starts off springy and adorable and then transforms to a simpler and more classic look. The Spring looks have my heart, naturally, but I'm not complaining. I like the classic look as well. This actually has me excited for Spring. Almost. Okay, I'm lying, I am really excited for Spring now, thank you very much Glamour.
This is so cute! She is so cute! And don't even get me started on this D&G dress! It's to die for. Emma Stone has quickly become one of my favorites and I am 100% okay with that. I mean, honestly, what's not to like?... Yeah, that's what I thought.
I was starting to actually really love her hair until this picture. Her bangs need to be swept to the side and then this picture would be golden. But until then... And I'm kind of also confused as to why they used more of her simple looks in comparison to using her Spring looks like they did with Freida and Ashley. Interesting, no?
Fierce. I adore her.
She is so gorgeous, I can't even handle it sometimes. And this Peter Som outfit? Oh good heavens, I want it. I want it right now, please.
Not only does she looks stunning, but I am OBSESSED with this Nanette Lepore outfit. The J.C Crew cardigan I could live without, but just look at the print! Look at those colors. She is killing it. I love it.
Adorbs. I love Spring! I think. I'm torn. But I do really love this outfit. The D&G shorts are to die for. Naturally, I wouldn't pair the already loud D&G shorts with a patterned Louis Vuitton shirt, but somehow this works.
I actually hate this outfit. A whole heck of a lot. I'm not the biggest fan of criss-cross nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment