Monday, March 7, 2011

ELLE April 2011

So, I thought I liked Amanda Seyfried, but she's slowly and surely becoming annoying. She has a Kristen Stewart quality to her right now. What with the whole saying stupid things in interviews, such as "I talk like I know what I'm talking about, but I don't." That makes you sound stupid, Miss Seyfried. It's all very annoying. Either way, she is ELLE's April cover girl and the shoot is cute. I guess. There are some really random animals guest starring. I mean, I guess the cats aren't random, but a duck and a lamb? What the what? I can't process animal editorials when I am this tired. It's all too confusing.
There's an old picture of Leonardo DiCaprio with a swan/goose thing around his neck and this kind of reminds me of it. Although, Leo is cuter then ALL of this wrapped into one. I love him, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment