Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blair Waldorf

Here are the top 10 reasons as to why I want to be Blair Waldorf: 1. She's Blair Waldorf! 2. She lives in New York. 3. She's bitchy, but somehow everyone still kind of loves her. 4. She has access to an endless supply of macaroons. 5. She works at W Magazine. 6. She wears dresses I have dreams about. 7. She gets to hang out with the non-judgmental Breakfast Club. 8. She has a gorgeous room. 9. She was able to roam around Paris AND she dated a Prince whilst doing so. 10. THIS DRESS. On Monday's episode of "Gossip Girl," appropriately titled "It-Girl Happened One Night," she wore this gorgeous dress. I saw previews after last week's episode and these photos have been chilling on my computer desktop for a week. I'm obsessed with it. The back was gorgeous. The colors and the detailing were gorgeous and don't even get me started on the silhouette. I could name about 2390 more reasons as to why I want to be Blair Waldorf, but for now I think that is sufficient.
(Via The CW)

No comments:

Post a Comment