Monday, February 21, 2011

Temperley London Fall 2011 RTW

Oh, how I have been slacking when it comes to the Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collections. I am so embarrassed, but I had a good excuse, I was working all weekend. But still, that excuse is not good enough. Alice Temperley's line has the best of both worlds featuring a mix of flirty and sassy with hints of sheer and black lace and then featuring innocent little white dresses. Some silhouettes have more of a Roaring Twenties vibe which I fully appreciate. Although it's not so flattering, I still love it. For some reason, elbow gloves are making yet another appearance on the runway. I don't hate these as much as I hated the other ones though, for I feel as though these actually complement the line. It's different but I can see Leighton Meester, Katy Perry and a handful of other celebrities, wearing this line.
Adorbs.
This dress is really, really adorable. I don't normally (EVER) like designs that direct your eyes to the chest, but this is subtle enough to make me jealous.
SO fierce! I don't like her shoes or belt, but this dress is kind of wonderful. Rihanna could pull this off, for sure. Although I have really liked her Oscar de la Renta and Christian Dior gowns, so I don't want to suggest anything quite yet.
I adore this! It kind of reminds me of Paul Poiret's designs.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment