Thursday, February 24, 2011

No. 21 Fall 2011 RTW

Ahhhhh Milan Fashion Week. How lovely. I would really, really, really love to be there right now. So far I am quite impressed. Yesterday was the No. 1 Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear show and oh, how I love it so. Style.com summed the collection up perfectly, "... [it] marries the lingerie touches that were integral to his [No. 21 designer Alessandro Dell'Acqua] former namesake line with a hefty helping of masculine tailoring." I mean, it is honestly marrying two of my favorite things. Masculine silhouettes and lace/lingerie inspired clothing. I mean, honestly. Bananas, I tell you. BANANAS.
I am obsessed with this entire outfit right now. Oh my gosh, everything about it is incredible. I don't even know what to do about this, I need it in my closet. Right now. @#(&*!?%
Gorgeous.
This is really unflattering, I don't like it, but I just thought I'd point that out. I do like the color and the lace though, so I guess the previous sentence was kind of a fib. Sorry.
I WANT THIS DRESS! The bottom of the dress is absolutely stunning. So stunning that I want to cry a little bit. Just a little bit.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment