Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Miley Cyrus

OH. MY. GOSH. I apologize in advance for a) My obsessive CAPS LOCK and b) Miley Cyrus' outfit. Tonight was the LA premiere of Justin Bieber's new movie, "Never Say Never" (I know, right? You can practically hear the screaming girls from here.) and a bunch of Disney (Past and present) starlets attended the premiere as well. Miley Cyrus unfortunately was one of those starlets. What in heavens name is she wearing? I mean, are you kidding me right now? I can't EVEN begin to describe how bad it is. I am sitting in class right now and as I was roaming around the Internet, and listening intently of course, I saw this photo, gasped, put my hands over my mouth and slowly (and dramatically) lowered my hands and got ready to write about it. What a hot little mess. Flares? Fringe? See-through? Feathers? Flip-flops? I can't... I just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment