Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Marie Claire March 2011

Miley Cyrus, surprisingly enough, graces the cover of Marie Claire's March issue and I love it. I absolutely love it. She looks gorgeous. She looks so sophisticated and mature, which honestly is exactly what she needs right now. I know a ton of people are going to freak out (In a negative way) over this, but I love it. A lot. I know she didn't dress herself for this, but she is kind of redeeming herself from last night's hot mess. At the end of the day, we all love Miles, whether we like it or not.
Evidently she LOVED this Roberto Cavalli gown which honestly does not surprise me. I mean, black and scandalous? It practically has her name written all over it.
I LOVE this Dolce and Gabbana dress. Look at that detailing! Gorgeous. I really like this whole shoot, the outfits are beautiful. No wonder she had fun prancing around.
I kind of wish they chose this as the cover shot. She looks so little and precious. And although I can't see the entire Donna Karan dress, I think I love it.
Obsessed with this dress from Ralph Lauren. It kind of reminds me of the dress she wore in Glamour a few years ago. Yes?
Oh, Miley Bird. She really can't be tamed, can she?

No comments:

Post a Comment