Thursday, February 17, 2011

Marchesa Fall 2011 RTW

Marchesa makes my heart sing. Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig are two of the most, in my opinion, which let's face it, is the only one that matters, talented designers of today. I mean, honestly. Marchesa oozes romance. The beading and embroidery, which included "twinkling crystal, jet and seed pearls onto tulle," is so elegant and beautiful. They stayed true to their style, but also branched out some. If I can't get married in THE Oscar de la Renta gown, I am going to get married in Marchesa. I die.
Oh, I LOVE this.
If they really are making that Snow White remake, this dress should be worn on the evil step-mother.
So. Much. Lace. I'm in heaven.
Say hello to my wedding dress!!
I want to be buried in this.
Is it bad that I like these lacy socks with the heels?...
I want to wear this and twirl and twirl and twirl and then fall down and roll around in this dress. It's incredible.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment