Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 RTW

Oh no. You guys, I'm in a pickle. I actually don't really love Marc Jacobs' Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection. I wanted to, I went into it with a really open mind, I swear, but I'm just not in awe. I am in love with the polka dots though. It looks like polka dots threw up over the clothes and the runway and I'm not complaining, I love them. This collection is just very tight and structured and I guess I don't really like the textiles. It's very Cruella de Vil meets The Little Mermaid. Ugh. I'm disappointed in two things: 1. This collection and 2. The way I feel about this collection. Funny Story: Along with Logan Horne and Leighton Meester, Martha Stewart also had a front row seat for the show. That's really random and really dang funny.
CRUELLA!
I actually kind of love this look though. It's all kinds of wonderful.
(Via The Cut)

No comments:

Post a Comment