Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Leighton Meester

Mm like I said, NYLON held a party to celebrate their February cover girl, my darling Leighton Meester. She obviously attended, wearing a Proenza Schouler dress (Yes, this is the same one Kristen Stewart was photographed wearing in her Vogue issue in the only photo I actually liked out of her shoot. Gosh, I never thought I'd see the names Leighton Meester and Kristen Stewart in the same blog post. It makes me shiver.) and I am SO confused as to why she wore a really ugly sweater with it and SO glad she finally took it off for some photos. She looks great. And yes, I'm including the photo of her with Kanye West and Minka Kelly because I think it's really random and really funny. Long live, Kanye!
She's so cute, it hurts my heart a little bit.
Honestly, this sweater mess makes her look homeless.
Awesome. Way. Too. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment