Monday, February 7, 2011

Lea Michele

So, I'm going to be honest with you and admit that I didn't watch the Superbowl this year. I mean, really, what did you expect? I'm not even sure I know who was playing. No, instead I went to Nordstrom Cafe and ate dinner by myself because that's what the cool kids do. Well, that's what I do, evidently. The only thing I missed (Besides the adorable Darth Vader commercial, which I later watched on Youtube due to the numerous amount of Tweets about it.) was Lea Michele singing "America the Beautiful." But, thanks to the Internet, I was able to watch her performance. Honestly, without the Internet I would be a lost lamb. She did amazing, go figure, but I'm a little bit confused by her outfit. Her jacket is amazing, but then you see her pants. Oh, those pants. They're just a little much with the big jacket AND the big pants. She needed to pick one over the other. And that one that she picked needed to be the cute jacket. But I mean, other than that, she looks beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment