Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kelly Osbourne for Material Girl

Oh heck yes. I am SO glad that Kelly Osbourne has taken the place of Taylor Momsen/I-Hate-Everyone-And-Everything-Because-My-Parents-Didn't-Raise-Me-Correctly-Jk-I-Love-You-Mom-And-Dad/Raccoon Girl/Little Jenny Humphrey! That is her full name, by the way. While Kelly Osbourne doesn't look super happy, she looks 100x happier than Taylor Momsen/IHEAEBMPDRMCJILYMAD (I have officially decided that I am going to refer to her as IHEAEBMPDRMCJILYMAD now) and I think Kelly is the perfect role model anyway. She's close with her Mom, she has a wonderful style and she's overcome so much in the past few years. That's more than IHEAEBMPDRMCJILYMAD can say for herself, yes? Very, very well done, Madonna, Lola and Kelly Osbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment