Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Glamour March 2011

Glamour's March cover girl is Diane Kruger and while I like her, I think (I guess I really don't have an opinion on her, for the only movie of hers I've seen is "National Treasure" and I don't want to judge my feelings based on that movie. You know?) I'm not sure how I feel about her shoot. At first I saw the pictures, the first half anyway, and thought "Oh, okay. They're boring, but they're just the normal Glamour photos." Then I continued going through the slideshow only to realize that they took this shoot outside. How very unexpected. I am quite pleased that they did so, but I'm not crazy about any of the pictures. She's channeling the "bad" Sandy from "Grease" and some old school Gwen Stefani which I appreciate, but I think Glamour needs to stop editing their photos so much and I am sure that I'm not the only one who feels that way. It's just nothing special, but I don't hate it. Well, now you can see for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment