Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Badgley Mischka Fall 2011 RTW

I'm not going to lie, I was actually really looking forward to Badgley Mischka's Fall 2011 RTW line, but I'm not in love with it. It's very old Hollywood, which I adore, but the draping and simplicity is leaving me a little bored. Nothing catches my eye and makes me swoon like I had hoped. The gowns, however, are kind of wonderful. I just want the Oscar de la Renta pictures up already. I am getting Tweets live from the runway and it looks amazing already. Here are some of my favorites from Badgley Mischka's collection.
This is like Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar de la Renta fiasco all over again. I'm really NOT loving sashes, particularly black velvet ones.
I don't like this one bit, I just thought it was funny because it reminded me of two things: 1. A Barbie in a cake and 2. The gown Charlize Theron wore last year to the Oscars. You know, the ugly rose one? Yeah. THAT one. I'm sorry I made you think about the hideous gown again. Really, I apologize.
I. Love. Sequins. I don't love the gloves or well, anything else about this look. But the sequins have my sweet little heart.
I LOVE this coat.
I actually like the gloves on this one. I usually hate gloves unless you are Audrey Hepburn or Princess Anastasia.
I love this. You can see the back of it in the corner of the picture below. Gorgeous.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment